|Manufacturer||Capacitor Discharge Machines|
|Product Name||Capacitor Discharge Stud Welding Machines: CD 9000 CONTACT STUD WELDER|
CD 9000 CONTACT STUD WELDER
COMES WITH PRECISION WELD GUN AND CABLES
Capacitor Discharge Stud Welder designed to weld mild steel, stainless steel and brass studs to thin material with little or no reverse side marking. Due to the rapid discharge of energy from the capacitors, the high strength weld is completed in 0.0002 seconds.
There are literally hundreds of applications – wherever you require a fastener end-joined to a metal surface - instantaneously.
MODE OF OPERATION:
The stud is in contact with the work at the initiation of the weld. Suitable for welding mild steel, stainless steel and brass.
SPEED OF OPERATION
• Welding time is less than 0.0002 seconds. Fifteen welds per minute possible.
• Speed of operation and portability cut costs up to 10 times compared with conventional methods, drilling tapping etc. Material saving by virtue of simpler design.
• Robust construction and solid state components insure long life and dependability in harsh working environment.
NO REVERSE SIDE MARKING
• No distortion or burning. Therefore no reworking on the reverse side.
SIMPLE TO OPERATE
• Unskilled operators are all that is needed. No flux, ferrules or inert gas required.
• No arc flash. Fully insulated gun, 14V DC operation. Internal safety circuit to protect operator.
STUD RANGE: M3 to M12
STUD MATERIAL: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Brass.
WELD MODE: Contact
INPUT POWER: 240V
CAPACITANCE: 126,000 mfd
WEIGHT: 32 kgs
SIZE (L.W.H.): 356 mm x 436 mm x 245 mm
SAFETY: Primary fuses:Output voltage; circuit breaker operator protection.
NOTE: M8 to M12 studs are restricted to welding onto non-coated surfaces.