|Product Name||Powermax 45. The Powermax 45 plasma cutter is the most versatile and portable 1/2" (12 mm) machine on the market.|
|Cutting Capacity (Steel)||19mm|
|Cutting Capacity (Aluminium)||19mm|
Handheld or mechanized plasma system
for cutting and gouging metal
• Small size and light weight provide unmatched portability among 1/2" (12 mm) machines.
• Conical Flow™ increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
• Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use - even for first-time operators.
• Boost Conditioner™ compensates for input voltage variations on 200 - 240 V lines, providing improved performance on low-line voltage, on motor generators and on fluctuating input power.
• CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection increase versatility for handheld and mechanized usage.
• Dual-angle design extends nozzle life and lowers operating cost.
• Powercool™ design cools internal components more effectively for greater system reliability and improved uptime.
• Hand cutting
• Mechanized cutting
- X-Y table
- Track systems
- Pipe systems
- Robotic systems
Standard system components
• Power supply
• T45v hand torch or T45m machine torch
• Extra consumables for cutting and gouging
• Work cable with clamp, 20' (6 m)
• Carry strap